Once your solar installation is finished via Solarmarkit, we will give you a rebate on your first electricity bill. This rebate has been created by the Solarmarkit Company and does not involve government policies. You can use this to offset your electricity bill or for home improvements.
Solarmarkit provides value-for-money solutions for both homeowners and solar service professionals.
Hire qualified solar professionals from the comforts of your own home. Choose from a wide array of solar professionals ready to help you with solar-related jobs
Offer your services to homeowners in need of your expertise. Connect with homeowners.
Transact safely with our secured payment system designed to guard your personal information.
Eliminate worries with our resolution and support team ready to assist you with any concern.
Connect with verified homeowners and solar professionals within the Solarmarkit network.
A whole world of extra savings at your fingertips.
1) Solar Provider makes an offer with solar savings feature
2) The solar savings will indicate a range of savings annually
3) If the homeowner does not save within the range of what
the Solar Provider has mentioned, then the Homeowner is
eligible for a reimbursement
Solar Provider says they will save $800-$950 annually
If Homeowner saves $700 annually (below the savings range)
Homeowner is eligible for $100 reimbursement
- An offer indicating the estimated annual savings is agreed upon by the Homeowner and the Solar Provider.
- Homeowner shows evidence of their savings after the solar system is installed. These savings are uploaded via Homeowner dashboard and calculated over time through the Solarmarkit Company.
- If the estimated amount of savings does not reflect on the cumulative annual electricity bill, the Homeowner becomes eligible for reimbursement.